Meanwhile, the Castle Wars
Update spree continues! So, let's get straight into the changes!Castle Wars Update!
- Y coordinate difference is now ignored in the unit selection.
- A limit of 4500 heart particles of unit selection was added.
- Every unit killed in the game is now counted, if you select a unit, you can see its kill count in the name of their hotbar item.
- Controls were added to the lore of hotbar items.
- In-fight performance of units was improved.
- Unit damages are now more balanced.
- Archer shooting delay was increased (2 seconds --> 3 seconds).
- Lores of hotbar items are now more informative.
- "hiring" was replaced with "training" in the chat messages.
- Gold rewards from kills were removed for balance.
- You can no longer place walls within the 10 block radius from the enemy walls.
- GL-46 Target priorities of units in Castle Wars aren't working
- GL-47 Sometimes your unselected units glow in Castle Wars
- GL-48 Creeper price is 15 gold instead of 30 gold as displayed in Castle Wars
- GL-49 Double LMB click selection of units of the same type isn't varied according to the unit on the ground and the unit on a horse in Castle Wars