Hey everyone! Snowball was massively revamped this week alongst with some other changes!Huge Snowball Revamp!
The whole Snowball minigame was split into multiple modes. 4 modes were released this week and 2 are coming soon!Team Deathmatch / Deathmatch Modes!
Get points for your team/yourself to win.
Lives were completely remade into points!
You now get 10 points/kill and + 3 points/kill of the player's killstreak.
You must get (players * 25) points to win the game.
Now the team with most points wins when game time is over.Team Elimination / Elimination Modes!
Everyone gets one life!
In elimination modes, you do not respawn and the base damage of snowball is reduced from 4.5 hearts to 2 hearts to make fights longer!
The last team alive/the last player alive wins!
You can vote for a mode using the voting chest, 40%+ of players votes => mode gets chosen, without voting the mode is different for every match.
- Reduced spawn protection time from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- You can no longer buy new snowmen if you already have one in your inventory.
- Added spawn protection flickering animation with invisibility effect.
- Gamecore names formatting was rewritten to use different formatting of player names, previously in some places, player names were orange, in some, light green.
- They are now coloured based on the rank of the player.
- Top 3 kills messages in team games are now coloured based on their team now.
- After-damage protection flickering animation in Bomberman was remade, now it's invisibility effect instead of the glowing effect.
- Maps were disabled in the server because of their limit.
- Leaderboards system of the server was rewritten, it now should be better for performance.
- GL-23 Player can't drown in Snowball.
- GL-24 Top 3 points showing names incorrectly if you are the one who lost the game.
- GL-25 Balanced teams modifier put all players in the game into the same team.
- GL-26 Deaths count don't reset from the previous game in Snowball.
- GL-27 You keep double health after dying in Ability PVP.
- GL-28 Space Archer world time isn't shown in the scoreboard in Elemental Archers.
- GL-29 Health counter is broken in 1v1.
- GL-30 Snowmen on the same team can kill each other.