- Govindas Limework
- Update Summary December 23rd to December 29th
Joined: about 1 year ago
Last Seen: 3 months ago
» 3 months ago
- Minecraft 1.15.1 is now supported.
- Immense Code changes were made to support Skript 2.4.
Quality of Life Changes
- The Seismic Wave is now more intuitive to use, it is no longer pitch-dependent in the Ability PvP.
- Mining XP gains were massively increased in the Friendly Survival.
- All stone types now grant Mining XP in the Friendly Survival.
- Player health is now visualised in the tab list in the Friendly Survival.
- Gladiator set enchants were buffed in the Mini Sky Walls.
- Sharpness (III --> IV)
- Protection (III --> IV)
- Lucky Block Ghasts now appear 5 meters above the Lucky Block to be less likely to suffocate in Mini Sky Walls.
- Stick crafting recipe no longer supports different plank types at once in Mini Sky Walls.
- GL-401 Falling into void doesn't reset Ability PvP items in the Main Lobby.
- GL-402 Tournament event constantly spams single players in the Waiting Queue.
- GL-403 You can kill mobs as a spectator in the Mini Sky Walls.
- GL-404 Team sizes in the waiting lobby and in-game are inconsistent.