Old-School Survival is going down
The decision to abadon Old-School Survival was made due to multiple reasons:
- Low new player-friendliness.
- Low player count.
- Swift Minecraft alterability.
- Impossibility to fullfil the initial purpose of the gamemode effectively without usage of mods.
As old things perish, new things appear... Nothing remains forever... Thank you for being a part of this gamemode for so long, but it has to go. We need to move further and sacrifice something for the sake of directing all our effors on improving other parts of the server.
- Minecraft 1.15 is now supported server-wide.
- Custom avatars now work on the website.
New Knockout Knockback System!
- Most of the knockback is now calculated server-side, which achieves better AntiKB-protection and brings the client-side difference in knockback to a minimum.
Friendly Survival is now even friendlier!
New players now receive a starting kit, which contains the following items:
- 9 Bread
- 16 Oak Wood Planks
- 1 Boat.
- GL-395 The second line is sometimes white in the chat messages.
- GL-396 GBot doesn't recognise offline players from online players
- GL-397 GBot marks the website link as an advertisement.