- Govindas Limework
- Update Summary November 25th to December 1st
Joined: about 1 year ago
Last Seen: 5 months ago
» 5 months ago
Last edited: 5 months ago
- Private messages are now more likely to work when there are network issues.
- Server downtime is now detected more accurately.
- Join/leave messages are now processed at the proxy level.
- Data transfer was further optimised.
- GL-146 If you have a negative jump boost or levitation when you get damaged you might be launched into the sky.
- GL-389 Multiple Friendly Survival-related things have lost functionality with the arrival of 1.13.
- GL-391 Global chat is unsynchronised.