- Govindas Limework
- Update Summary September 2nd to September 8th
Joined: about 1 year ago
Last Seen: 3 months ago
» 4 months ago
Quality of Life Changes
- Thunderstorm weather was disabled in Tatooine in Friendly Survival.
- Plot Name button in Plot Options in Creative World now shows the current plot name.
- Adding a new member to a Creative World plot automatically reopens Plot Members Menu.
- Players now receive a message if they've been added to a plot in the Creative World.
- Player cross-server transfer system was massively optimised, being up to x20 faster!
- RC4 cypher is now used for cross-server message transfer.
- GL-351 Main Lobby is corrupted.
- GL-352 .slime world format broke weather and fire in the Main Lobby.
- GL-353 1v1 is not playable.
- GL-354 Creepers do not spawn in the Mining Camp.
- GL-355 Scrolls duping exploit in the Mining Camp.
- GL-356 Server crash in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-357 Memory leaks in Ability PvP.
- GL-358 Bombs do not chain-explode in Bomberman.