- Govindas Limework
- Update Summary August 19th to August 25th
Joined: over 2 years ago
Last Seen: 7 months ago
» 7 months ago
Last edited: 7 months ago
Friendly Survival Update!
- Tree leaves now slowly disappear during autumn/winter and grow back during spring/summer.
- Adding up to that, leaves would also slowly disappear if the tree is dead. A tree is considered dead if a decent part of its logs was removed.
- Huge terrain changes were restricted and performance increased at the cost of disabling Gravity for Stone Blocks.
- Armour stands and item frames are now protected in claims.
- All resettable worlds now use .slime world format which is focused on conserving database space and performance.
- Buycraft processing elements were moved to a proxy server.
- Anticheat was rewritten to exclude useless code.
- Server performance was increased up to two times per player.
- /co i command is now accessible for everyone.
- Furnace upgrades cap of 60 in The Mining Camp was removed.
- GL-341 /spawn isn't a functional alias.
- GL-342 Arrows are uninteractable.
- GL-343 Memory leak problems.
- GL-344 Friendly Survival griefing exploit.
- GL-345 Dispensers aren't placeable in the Creative World.
- GL-346 Minor lag stockpiles as time lapses in Knockout games.