Old-school Survival is back!
Old-school Survival world was restored and is no longer corrupted!
- Added an option to toggle sprint via the /sprint command.
Friendly Survival Seasons Update!
Seasons are back again!
- Date of every dimension is now counted separately in Minecraft day length calculations.
- NOTE: Season specials do not affect mobs spawned from spawners.
- Zombies are more likely to spawn with Leather Armour during winter, especially mid-winter.
- Baby zombies wear coloured Leather Armour instead.
- Baby zombies have a 50% chance holding a Snow Block and a Carrot during mid-winter in winter-related biomes.
- Zombies have a 50% chance to spawn holding an Iron Shovel during mid-winter.
- Zombies wear pumpkins in late autumn, also having a 10% chance of spawning holding a Pumpkin Pie.
- Spiders are much more common during late autumn.
- Zombies spawn holding Flowers during mid and late spring.
- Zombies have a 20% chance to spawn holding a Bottle of Water during mid-summer.
- Zombies have an 80% chance to spawn wearing a Yellow Hat during mid-summer.
- You get thirsty x2 faster during mid-summer (excluding Hoth).
- Physics in The Mining Camp were disabled.
- Parkour anticheat was greatly improved.
- Falling in the Parkour Lobby now teleports you to the nearest parkour entrance.
- Possibly false-banning cheat detection trigger was disabled.
- GL-337 Non-full blocks disappear client-side after the support block gets removed.
- GL-338 Coal cave border is defined incorrectly in The Mining Camp.
- GL-339 Death messages in multiple games add weird characters near player names sometimes.
- GL-340 Parkour's anticheat doesn't work.