- Govindas Limework
- Update Summary July 1st to July 7th
Joined: about 1 year ago
» 15 days ago
Last edited: 15 days ago
New Coal Cave in The Mining Camp!
- The Coal Cave in The Mining Camp has just received a rebuild! The map was built by BUILDER Cactusism and BUILDER VisionWard13.
- Try finding all the hidden easter eggs even we don't know about!
- Skript version on Friendly Survival was changed. [2.2 dev36 --> 2.3.7]
- 7-row Chest GUIs now function incorrectly in Minecraft 1.14 and hence, they were changed to 6-row ones.
Castle Wars Adjustements!
- Units will now follow attack orders more closely, and wouldn't be disturbed by other enemy units that easily, i. e. they wouldn't try to attack units more than 3 blocks away from the target.
- Players can no longer move units by collision, but units will still be able to collide.
- GL-317 Leave the game button in Castle Wars doesn't work.