This week we have made the Party System back working, some Quality of Life additions, Castle Wars polishes and Bugfixes.
Castle Wars Update!
- /debug command was added. It shows the reasons why the unit is not attacking above their head.
- Unit Selection Wand now can select units into a cuboid via 2 LMB clicks.
- Selected units are now limited to 32.
- Alive units per team are now limited to 64.
- Archers accuracy now increases as they practice.
- Party System is back working.
Creative World Changes!
- "Plot Commands" menu now has a "Plot Name" option in Creative World.
- You can now warp players to your plot in the Creative world or to the Parkour course you're playing using /p warp.
- Players will not be warped if they're already in a Parkour course.
- You can no longer place blocks on spawnpoints in Mini Sky Walls.
- Blocks near the Crystal of Life are now breakable in Mini Sky Walls.
- Cracked players now have to re-enter login and password only every 2 hours.
- GL-305 Archer rotation when ordering to shoot them to a specific location is broken.
- GL-306 Units constantly lose their targets.
- GL-307 Archers try to shoot through blocks in some situations.
- GL-308 Units had a very long delay for finding new targets in battle
- GL-309 Commands aren't available in Friendly Survival.
- GL-310 The grace period isn't negating damage in Mini Sky Walls.
- GL-311 Spray issues.
- GL-312 Issues with suit/mount messages.