This week brought to us Castle Wars spree continuations, RoA improvements & bugfixes! Enjoy the summary!
Castle Wars Update!
- All units will now always be in a Square formation!
- All "formation differences" were removed from the game completely.
- Line formation was removed.
- Now even if you reselect your units, they won't change their positions in the formation.
- Formations are now auto-sorted based on unit type: Archers, Creepers and Wizards go in the middle while Swordsmen go to the sides.
- Horses now have more space in-between each other in a Square formation.
Quality of Life Changes
- Action bar explanation message now appears when blocks are placed outside your land.
- Lore of items is now split into multiple lines properly, there should be no more problems with the text being too long on some screens to be able to read.
- Pathfinding was optimised.
- Combat AI was highly optimised once again.
- Arrow knockback was highly reduced.
New Hotbar Items Hierarchy
- Horse units are now split into different items in the hotbar instead of being in the same item:
- Archers: Bow
- Horse Archers: Saddle
- Swordsmen: Iron Sword
- Horse Swordsmen: Iron Horse Armour
- Wizards: Wizard's Head
- Horse Wizards: Diamond Horse Armour
Horse Archer AI Improvements!
- Horse Archer will now try to run away from melee attacks.
- Rotate nicely when need to shoot a target.
- Use the same other AI calculations as normal archers.
- Outside-combat â¤ regeneration was massively increased in the Realm of Almarath.
- Blindness is no longer given on beach portal entering in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-249 Quests don't work in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-250 One spawnpoint can spawn more mobs than it should in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-251 Players never get out of combat without relogging in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-252 /ptp doesn't work properly with party members in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-253 Crash problem related to water in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-254 Items may have wrong stat formatting in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-255 Beach portal works buggy in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-256 Ender crystal powerups stack up on top of each other at their spawn points in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-257 Creepers do not explode walls in Castle Wars.
- GL-258 Players hitting units can cause AI checks to trigger in Castle Wars.
- GL-259 Stand ground stance doesn't work properly in Castle Wars.
- GL-260 Trapdoors count as full solid blocks and units were trying to walk on top of them while pathfinding in Castle Wars.
- GL-261 Archers do their first shot without charging the bow in Castle Wars.
- GL-262 If you select only one unit with a horse, it can't be moved in Castle Wars.