Hello everyone! We're back with some great additions and polishes to 1v1 this week! 1v1 Update!
A huge amount of modifiers were brought to us this week! Let's check them out!Unarmed
Pack of Wolves
- Removes everything from the inventory.
No Hotbar Edit
- Gives 3 tamed wolves to each player. Wolves have names of their respective owner.
- You are forced to use the randomized hotbar and aren't allowed to move items around.
Reverse Projectile Gravity
- All projectiles are drag towards the enemy!
[Re-add] No Knockback
- Players can't run far away from each other!
[Re-add] Ender Dragon
- Prevents people from getting knocked back.
- Spawns an ender dragon at the start of the game.
The Mining Camp Update!
- Pull Egg was added to the inventory of Knockout modifier.
- Modifier selection time was extended to 15 seconds. (9 seconds --> 15 seconds)
- The "Activated Modifiers" hoverable message was added, which is shown at the start of the game.
- Now if you break the mushroom block, it will be dropped as a proper one.
- You can now deactivate/reactivate modifiers by clicking on their activation/deactivation message in the chat.
A new event! Cave Spider Invasion!
- Cave Spider Invasion has a 0.5% chance to happen each minute.
- It lasts for a total of 15 minutes adding a 10% chance to spawn a Cave Spider on a block break.
- Cave Spiders do not drop anything but do give a lot of XP! (7 XP per kill!)
- Cave Spiders also have a special ability to throw cobwebs which will disappear after 5 seconds have passed.
- [CLICK TO OPEN] button was added to "Smelt times have been reset" message.
- Silverfish will now despawn after 45 seconds of being alive.
- More iron ore was added to the Iron Cave.
- Use of Redstone clocks was disabled in Creative World.
- GL-84 Classes selection doesn't work in Elemental Archers.