The server has finally stepped into the Omega
era. The last era before the server becomes officially out of early-development stages!
This week Castle Wars
have received the largest update of all time!Massive Castle Wars Update!Wall building!LMB
* to start visualising wall building and RMB
to make the wall real. Simple as that, you can now draw walls with your cursor.Creeper Unit!
Players can use creppers to blow up opponent's walls which are blocking the way to the castle! They are slow but healthy.Unit selection system! LMB
once then move the cursor and press RMB
to select units in a cuboid region. The selected area will be shown using the power of heart particles!
on unit to select all units of the same type within 50 blocks. RMB
on a unit to select/unselect it individually.
See the preview here
. Unit stances!Stand Ground
stances are currently implemented. Stand Ground
stance makes units to hang out in one place and attack from it.Aggressive
stance is the default one that has been intact for ages.New Unit AI
! All units now:
Have target priorities, you can set your selected units to target these enemy units:
- Closest Unit
- Have better in-fight AI, they will no longer be confused for a short time after killing the enemy, they will quickly target next unit.
- Jump if they can't reach their target.
- Shoot properly from higher/lower places.
- Have better accuracy.
- Will be less likely to try to shoot through a block which is blocking the way. They will try to adjust position instead.
- Will attempt to climb up 1 block tall walls if they are blocking their arrows.
Other CW Changes
- Don't walk around randomly if they have a rider.
- Arrows knockback was reduced by 50%
- Archers' damage was increased.
- Unit formations and barracks were merged into one item.
- Teleport Stick was removed.
- Now if you click with the selection wand while sneaking, it will teleport you just like Teleport Stick did.
- A lot of descriptions were improved.
- GL-42 Sunlight breaks helmets of units.
- GL-43 Archers sometimes tried to shoot dead targets.
- GL-44 Archers keep moving to enemy unit's position after the enemy unit has died.
- GL-45 You can start hiring more units then you should if you are clicking fast.
With so many changes happening, Castle Wars
is likely to get buggy at some places, please report any bugs or anything not-so-good to Govindas
on either the forums or in the discord!
* LMB - Left Mouse Button, RMB - Right Mouse Button