Another weekly summary for you to read! Enjoy!Snowball Update!Capture The Flag mode was released!
Each team needs to capture at least 5
enemy flags to win! Mode Features!
- Compass tracks enemy flag.
- Slowness I is applied to you replacing speed effect on a flag pickup.
- Flag holders can't buy Speed Powerups.
- There is a 1-second cooldown between picking up flags and dropping flags.
- If you are a flag holder, your compass will track your flag instead of the enemy flag.
- Flag holders don't have Depth Strider enchant.
- The respawning animation was added. (You can't move for 5 seconds after death).
Other Snowball Changes
3 New Modifiers!
- Armor bars from the starting armor were removed. That made normal players take less damage than the suit users.
- Helmets no longer change in team modes with suits to avoid confusion. (Now only boots change).
- Suits now work properly in non-team modes.
- Reflection Snowballs modifier for Snowball! It sets Snowball Reflection Chance to 100%!
- Instakill Snowballs modifier for Snowball! It makes each snowball lethal to normal players! (But not to Iron Chestplate users).
- Double Jump modifier for Knockout! It's a very fun and enjoyable modifier! It allows access to places you have never been into! You can make a double jump if you sneak mid-air after jumping!
- You can now be invited to parties even if you are already in a party.
- Party System code was optimised.
- New Commands!
With this command you can allow players to freely join your party.
/p join <player>
With it you can join public parties.Changes and Additions
- Resource trees from Friendly Survival were removed! This was done for balance because they were way too op.
- Players were no longer able to use these commands in Creative World plots to cheat parkours and challenges.
- These commands are now only usable while you are in creative mode or when you are the owner of the plot.
- GL-36 Sand don't reset in The Mining Camp.
- GL-37 Death message formatting is broken in Snowball.
- GL-38 Snowmen can hit and kill owners in non-team games in Snowball.
- GL-39 "Game will start in" message formatting is broken in the Gamecore.
- GL-40 The helmet isn't given back properly after you have stopped holding the enemy flag.
- GL-41 The opposite's team flag return message is incorrect.