As usual, another weekly summary came out! Look into some changes that happened this week!Creative World Programming Language received an update!
These commands were added:
set block at [x] [y] [z] to block at [x] [y] [z]
if block at [x] [y] [z] is block at [x] [y] [z]
if block at [x] [y] [z] is not block at [x] [y] [z]
fill blocks from [x] [y] [z] to [x] [y] [z] using block at [x] [y] [z]
â€‹(The limit is 8 blocks between points.)
toggle block at [x] [y] [z]
â€‹(Command blocks can be activated, but automatically activated command blocks cannot activate other command blocks.)
send title "[text]" with subtitle "[text]"
â€‹(It is used for continuing the code if the last condition was not met.)
Now you can include existing code of command block in /editblock by starting the code with ~|
NOTE: add only one command using ~|, else the code would be buggy.
Temporary blocks were added!
"&8Temporary Block" â€‹should be added to the first Lore line to add this tag.
Temporary blocks can be removed using this command:
reset all temporary blocks
You can always see the full list of syntax here
.Changes and Additions
- The second floor in Spaceship map from Snowball is now accessible, spawn points of teams were changed to fit better to this update.
- You'll now drown much faster in Snowball.
- You'll now receive Depth Strider III enchant in Snowball to have better manoeuvres in the water.
- Command blocks no longer be placed by hand. This had to be done to avoid server crashes. Use World Edit to place them: //set command_block
- Fixed poop still exploding after it has already destroyed in lava or fire.
- Fixed 1v1 modifiers sometimes not resetting after a match has ended.
- Fixed Elemental Archers Team Deathmatch improper team colouring.
- Fixed a bug with team system in gamecore where team choices and auto-adding to teams of people who haven't selected their team were conflicting with each other. This led to incorrect team placement.
- Fixed a bug where GBot Anti X-Ray had stopped working at all.