Hey everyone! Another weekly summary here! Programming in the creative world with custom command block system and modifiers core were released!
Creative World Command Block Programming was released!
Now a lot more is possible in creative mode! Create custom parkours, adventure maps, pvp arenas and even custom minigames! It’s so simple that even a kid could do it! Look for commands and syntax here
for the tips and the full list!Current Commands:
Modifiers were released!
teleport player to [x] [y] [z]
clear inventory of player
heal player by [number]
give items from block at [x] [y] [z] to [entity](player or last spawned entity)
if player has items from block at [x] [y] [z]
if player does not have items from block at [x] [y] [z]
remove items from player from block at [x] [y] [z]
set checkpoint [number/win]
make player join team "[text]"
reset team of player
set velocity of player to [x] [y] [z]
apply [potion] [tier] to player for [timespan]
wait [timespan] (limit of 10 seconds, but you can add wait actions for more)
set gamemode of player to [gamemode]
spawn [entitytype] at [x] [y] [z]
Now, most of the minigames have a modifiers system, players can vote for modifiers in the waiting lobby, some modifiers can only be started to vote by VIPs: the first vote needs to be from VIP player for others to vote, and some are voteable by everyone without limitations.
If 40%+ of players have voted for a modifier then it gets activated, votes are not exclusive, and so if you have voted for one modifier, you can also vote for others!
Unfortunately, there is only one modifier at the moment: Balanced Teams which is used in Snowball and Elemental Archers: Team Deathmatch. Now you can choose a team in these two games and you can vote for balanced teams if you want a fair game (balanced teams sorts players into two teams based on stats to make as less difference as possible between teams), you can now finally get into the same team with your friends easily!
A lot more modifiers are coming soon!
Creative World Update!
- Redstone blocks now can toggle doors and similar blocks
- Beacons can no longer be used with WorldEdit.
- Chest NBT copying has been disabled to prevent people from creating super-big data blocks with chests inside chests.
- /getbuildingtools command has been improved.
- Added ability to turn pvp on/off in Plot Settings
- Added ability to die in Creative World, on death you respawn at last checkpoint in the plot you died in or at home location of the plot if you don't have one.
- Fixed client crash on corrupted book opening.
- Fixed server crash on the mob kills with a very high looting enchantment.
- Fixed a server kick on a player teleport to very high/low Y coordinates.
- Fixed a server crash related to NBT-heavy items.
- Fixed a griefing exploit related to wither boss.
Ability PvP Update!
- Iron Chestplate was nerfed. Now it has 50% chance to break on the first hit and 100% chance to break on the second hit.
- You get a boat now if you kill a player while not having one in Sea Battle map.
- Fixed a bug where if you die while on a boat you respawn on the spot in Sea Battle map.
- Cooldowns of most abilities in Ability PvP were reduced by x2 for even more action!
- The health of the players was increased by x2 for longer fights.
- Fireball's fire radius was reduced by x1.5.
- Added death messages ( killed ) visible for all players in Ability PvP.
- Remade Bounce bouncing, it's now more realistic.
- Fixed a bug where Lightning damage was calculated by hearts instead of health points.