Really important server-wide changes were made this week! Amongst with them, RoA has finally recieved a rebalancing update. Thus, the work on Castle Wars continues!
General Changes & Additions
1.8 is now
Friendly Survival and Old-school Survival gamemodes are now available for cracked players!Server-wide Enchanting System was changed to vanilla 1.9 one.
- This was made to allow 1.8 players to take a look at the server and decide whether they want to play normally!
- You do not receive emeralds while playing on 1.8.
- Since the server is normally unplayable on 1.8 because of lots of incompatibilities and some unfixable bugs, 1.8 version won't be fully supported.
- You no longer take damage while a script is reloading.
- The №2 voting link was changed to minecraft-server.net.
- Top 3 monthly voters now receive their rewards automatically!
- Logout in combat is now handled better.
- Player warping now functions better.
Castle Wars Update!
Unit Menu Remake!
- Command buttons can target individually selected unit types instead of all selected units.
- Pressing 1 while hovering your cursor over target priority: Creepers, will ONLY set your selected Archers' target priority to Creepers.
- Pressing 2 would result in the same activity done for Swordsmen.
- 0/10 means that NONE of your units are set on this action right now.
- 10/10 means that ALL 10 of your units are set on this action right now.
Other CW Tweaks
- Arrows now despawn faster.
- Castle Wars performance was drastically improved overall.
- Archers in Castle Wars can now shoot to the location you're looking at by using DROP key action on their hotbar item.
- Target priorities were optimized.
Realm of Almarath Rebalances!
- The limit of mobs on one spawnpoint was decreased to 2. [3 --> 2]
- The number of mobs spawning in a spawnpoint at once was reduced. 2 mobs at once now spawn only when there are 3+ players around. [2 --> 3]
- Killer Bunny now only appears on 1-2 level quests. [0 --> 1-2]
- Killer Bunny now spawns x2 more often. [3% --> 6%]
- You now receive XP from kills again. But that happens only if the player and the mob are 3+ levels apart. It will give you the same amount of XP as your level on a kill.
- Death messages are now handled better in GSG.
- GL-240 Wizards swim really slow in 1 block water in Castle Wars.
- GL-241 Archers try to shoot through 1 block walls in Castle Wars.
- GL-242 PMC isn't supported by the server's votifier.
- GL-243 Infinite Emeralds exploit.
- GL-244 /vote command formatting and clickability is broken.
- GL-245 The creative world is full of null plots.
- GL-246 GameBox's leaderboards are full of unknown players.
- GL-248 Target priorities do not work