update spree continues (with a pinch of Friendly Survival
and other stuff)! Tons of improvements, optimisations and bugfixes await you!
- Giant one-year long performance problem, causing 100% CPU usage was finally solved! It mostly affected these gamemodes:
- Friendly Survival
- Realm of Almarath
- Castle Wars
- Keepalive timeout was increased! [30 seconds ---> 120 seconds]
- This will greatly help players with connection problems to not get kicked.
- /tps command is now available for all players, so it's now possible to check if that it is the player lag which is intact or it is the server lag.
- The voting menu in all minigames no longer automatically opens.
- There is now an XP progress bar showing when you can poop in the Main Lobby.
- Payment methods were updated in our webstore, now paying via cards is possible using PayPal.
Castle Wars Update!
General CW Changes!
- Sign item functionality was merged with wood sword functionality.
- Sign Item was removed completely.
- When you select hotbar item for the first time, it will now tell its usage in the chat.
- Training queue slots were moved down so they are more noticeable and not hidden by lore.
- You are no longer forced to fly.
- You can now move units closer to the enemy's king.
- Formations now pathfind better.
- Unit pathfinding distance limit was increased. [100 blocks --> 250 blocks]
- Draw timer was added to the scoreboard.
- Combat AI was massively optimised.
- Wall building was optimised.
- Unit selection system was optimised.
- Emblems system was optimised.
- Horse mounting system was optimised.
- Troops death system was optimised.
Creepers AI Remake & Changes!
- Creepers which are on aggressive stance will now walk to the nearest enemy and explode.
- But they will only walk to walls on stand Ground Stance. Walls are a higher priority than enemies.
- If a Creeper is walking to a wall, they will ignore other targets.
- Creeper ❤ was reduced. [40 --> 20]
- Creeper speed was increased a little bit.
Archer Realistic Shooting & Rebalances
- Archers aiming now works as in the real world!
- It now uses ballistic movement!
- Archers now shoot at a certain angle to reach enemies located further from the player.
- Archer arrow speed was decreased.
- Archer damage was increased. [3 ---> 4]
Other Troop Changes
- All troops now regenerate 0.25 ❤ / second.
- Wizard's health loss was decreased.
Chains Map Improvements!
- More light around castles and roads was added.
- Made all chains climbable to be fairer for all sides.
Other CW Changes
- Amount of entities flowing in the river in Oasis map was reduced.
- Emblem editing (/emblem) in-game now updates Emblems every 5 seconds, no longer requiring new game start.
Friendly Survival Update!
New TIPs System!
- This system will gradually take over all gamemodes!
- It prevents tips which you have seen recently from being shown.
- Tips are dependent on the world, so different dimensions may tell you different useful information!
- Tips are sent every 5 minutes, if you have seen all the tips recently, none will be sent.
- Tip of a possibility to track world spawn is now shown when you execute /spawn.
Main FS Mechanic Changes
- Realistic Water Mechanics plugin's performance received a giant boost update.
- Realistic Water Mechanics work much smoother now.
- /survivalrules command is now coloured differently than the other message.
- Gravity is now less strict, now support is needed every 8 blocks. [7 blocks --> 8 blocks]
EA & Snowball Tweaks
- The formula for points needed to win in some of Elemental Archers modes was changed from players * 25 to players * 15.
- Dying multiple times in a row no longer reduces points in the Juggernaut mode in both Snowball and Elemental Archers.
- Spawn protection was removed in Juggernaut mode in both Snowball and Elemental Archers.
- GL-226 Creative World stuff conflicts with Castle Wars.
- GL-227 Horse archers do not have bow charge animation in Castle Wars.
- GL-228 Horse archers shoot x2 faster than normal archers in Castle Wars.
- GL-229 Most troops are unable to regenerate in Castle Wars.
- GL-230 Creepers do x2 more damage than they should in Castle Wars.
- GL-231 You can put items into your second hand in Castle Wars.
- GL-232 Spawn movement is buggy in Castle Wars.
- GL-233 You can fly in Main Lobby if you exit server while in spectator mode.
- GL-234 Creepers do not spawn in The Mining Camp.
- GL-235 You can shoot with a bow in Castle Wars.
- GL-236 Mobs deal double damage in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-237 Units walk in a circle if you tell them to move further than the pathfinding limit (100) in Castle Wars.
- GL-238 Palms of Tree Growth System have glass/cocoa bean in wrong places when they grow.
- GL-239 Archers can pick up loot in Castle Wars.