1zy

2 topics
4 posts

IGN: 1zy
by 1zy » 4 months ago

In Game Name: 1zy
In which game mode this bug is: Checkers

Description of the bug, proof of it(if possible): Checkers has an issue where you can soft lock yourself by getting all your other checkers defeated except one, and then putting that one on the opponents side(the place where you would usually get a crown one or whatever it's called).  You then won't be able to move anywhere.  Don't know if this is a glitch or a bug, but I'm pretty sure it's a bug.  I unfortunately don't have any proof

hi :)

Proud Limework Moderator

Govindas
Creator

21 topics
30 posts

IGN: Govindas
by Govindas » 4 months ago
could you please explain the bug further? do you can't move due to a bug or being blocked by enemy checkers or what?

1zy

2 topics
4 posts

IGN: 1zy
by 1zy » 4 months ago
I am not blocked by enemy checkers, but am on the enemies side of the checker board.  The place you go to get an upgrade that allows you to move in both directions.  I did not get this upgrade and I couldn’t move back or forward and was trapped, unable to do anything.  The enemy team couldn’t kill me I was just stuck and as such had to quit the game.

hi :)

Proud Limework Moderator

Govindas
Creator

21 topics
30 posts

by Govindas » 4 months ago
1zy said: I am not blocked by enemy checkers, but am on the enemies side of the checker board.  The place you go to get an upgrade that allows you to move in both directions.  I did not get this upgrade and I couldn’t move back or forward and was trapped, unable to do anything.  The enemy team couldn’t kill me I was just stuck and as such had to quit the game.

thanks for the report, I will try get it fixed a bit later

Govindas
Creator

21 topics
30 posts

by Govindas » 3 months ago
could not reproduce bug, does it only happen if THE ONLY your checker is queen?