Lots of bugfixes, Quality of Life improvements and, most importantly, Emblems
and Castle Wars
Castle Wars Update!
New Wall Building System!
- You can now place bricks the vanilla way.
- Breaking blocks sells them back for 1 Stone.
- Old building method is still available, but to use it, you have to press SNEAK.
- When a troop is killed, he now drops parts of its equipment on the ground.
- It disappears within a minute or after a certain limit is reached.
- Idling troops were optimised.
- The player's emblem is now shown above the king.
- Archers AI was improved!
- You can draw your own Emblem (of 10x10 size, 100px in total) by using /emblem.
- You can use the command anywhere in the server!
- Emblem of a player is displayed in the scoreboard, when you enter their land, for 5 seconds.
- Also, it's shown above the king in Castle Wars.
- You can click anywhere once to remove it quicker.
- The Emblem is not displayed if the player has not created their Emblem yet.
- Wither spawning was disabled in Creative World.
- The levelling system was rewritten in Friendly Survival.
- Level progress (Farming, Mining, Hunting) is now shown in the bossbar instead of action bar in Friendly Survival!
- Now there is a bossbar, showing server's IP, which appears in most games apart from Survivals.
- Bossbar now shows Juggernaut Health in Snowball and Elemental Archers.
- Phantom shield blocking in 1.8-like combat was removed server-wide.
- GL-206 Wizards block allied arrows.
- GL-207 Left clicking with an item is not properly registered.
- GL-208 Juggernaut is not being set properly on a kill in Snowball and Elemental Archers.
- GL-209 Phantom armour bars appear after Snowball games.
- GL-210 Custom damage of items doesn't work at all in Govindas SG.
- GL-211 Some stats aren't saved with logout kills in Govindas SG.
- GL-212 Armour bars reduce damage in the Realm of Almarath.
- GL-213 Ability PvP killstreak armour is infinite, meaning you can reach damage reduction above 100%, healing the player.