The current week was heavily dedicated to making the server more new-player-friendly, finishing up huge technical systems which were left unfinished since we have split to bungee and further improvement of the Mini Sky Walls gamemode! Enjoy the summary!
Mini Sky Walls Update!
Additions & Balances
- New Archer Class!
- Cost: 1500 Emeralds.
- Requirement: 10+ Elemental Archers wins.
- Starting Items: Bow
- On-Death Extra Items: +5 Arrows
- Enchanter Class now receives +1 Lapis Lazuli as On-Death Extra Items.
Quality of Life Changes
- Beacon is now removed when the temporary grace period ends.
- Crafting system code was optimised.
- Sticks were added to the crafting menu.
- Walls falling down timer was added to the action bar.
- Grace period timer was added to the action bar.
- "Your crystal is under attack!" alert was added to the action bar.
- You get notified in the chat when you get a class item.
- The class you are using is now announced to all of your teammates.
- Having not enough place in the inventory now makes the class item to drop.
- Shops menu is now much more comfortable.
New Database System!
We have just received a new amazing database system! It's is incredibly reliable and easy to manage! Expect update rates to be much higher starting with next week! Enormous thanks to our awesome DEVELOPER LeMemes
for sorting out everything with it!
Main Lobby NPCs Hierarchy!
- The reason behind this change is to show new players that we are also focused on persistent modes. This allows new players to fully enjoy playing on the server with low online.
- The number of NPCs has been highly reduced.
- There are now only 7 NPCs left.
- The NPCs left are dedicated to all the persistent gamemodes & only 1 NPC is now dedicated to the minigames.
- GL-302 You can destroy normally unbreakable blocks using the beacon in MSW.
- GL-303 You can get killed by flying above the map as a spectator in MSW.
- GL-304 Death messages are weird when you get killed by a mob server-wide.